Gosh... I have been a bad bad mum.
I have been saying the wrong things in front of BB Caleb.
My pet phrase when my mum asked me questions.."Hah Nah Hah Nah"
BB Caleb has managed to pick up these words. So now, when we tell him dun do this, or this is so and so.. he will go hah nah hah nah...
Wow, its actually very frustrating to hear such replies. Now I definately know how my mum felt. I have to stop using this sentence...
22 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Caleb baby,
Auntie Celine can't wait to hear you go har nah har nah on Sunday! see you!!
haha tat's cute isn't it??? My mum oso got shock when she heard little Wen mention something like "si liao" (die already - my mum's fave phrase) and she got a shock and try hard not to say in front of her anymore.
Post a Comment